Friday, May 11, 2012

Currently Reading for the month of May

Rebecca-
  Currently I am reading five books. A little daunting I know lol, but I like to keep things interesting! I will list them in the order from read the most to least.
1. Graceling
2. Divergent
3. No Longer a Slumdog
4. City of the Falling Sky
5. Crazy Love
                                                   
Graceling I'm reading with Kaila. We each have hard copies, mostly though we listen to it on cd together while we crochet. It's made this book go by so fast! Next we will start listening/reading Fire (Graceling Realm 2) I can't wait!


Kaila-
  This month I am reading four books! I'm reading two different genres right now. Para-normal and Historical/fantasy. Here ya go:
1. Vampire Diaries: The Return midnight
2. Graceling
3. Fire
4. Vampire Kisses: Immortal hearts


As Rebecca said we're reading Graceling together, but I kind of got too excited about the book and jumped ahead. I technically already read it and am waiting on her to read Fire! This is a wonderful series so far. I'll be posting a review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment