Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review for Crescendo

Crescendo
Written by: Becca Fitzpatrick



This book made me so frustrated pretty much the entire time I was reading it. It was a frustration that made me crave more of the book so that I could find out if I was right about certain events happening and people doing things. (Like getting back together with a certain sonemone!) Patch (Fallen Angel turned Guardian Angel) and Nora (Girlfriend of Patch turned ex-girlfriend) are at odds with one another throughout the whole book it seems like. Nora is in danger every other page, risking her life and reputation. The end of the book has a definite cliff hanger so be ready! So thankful the next book is already out. If I had read this when it first came out and had to of waited for the third I probably would of screamed out loud. That would of raised a few eyebrows, eh? Sorry sometimes I get very into the books. :D CAn't say much more or it will ruin the book entirely for you. I definitely recommend it to people that enjoy fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment